Greenleaf Tree Service
The work of our certified Arborists is designed to promote the long-term health of your trees. Our tree program includes pruning of medium and large trees, future shaping of new, young trees, insect and disease control, deep root feeding, and safe removal of problem trees.
Pruning Services -- Our tree work is done or Manged by certified Arborists
Small Tree and Shrub Pruning
For natural plant size, shape, and overall health
- Spring Pruning
- Pruning that is completed in the springtime with the object of reducing the overall size of plants and removing poor, damaged, and otherwise unhealthy branches. Spring pruning includes the inspection of shrubs for winter damage.
- Summer Pruning
- Pruning that controls new growth by maintaining shape and continuity and inspecting for damage
- Fall Pruning
- Pruning that is completed in the fall with the object of reducing the overall size of plants and removal of poor, damaged, and otherwise unhealthy branches. Fall pruning includes the inspection of shrubs for damage.
- Winter Pruning
- This type of pruning puts less stress on your valuable trees and can help save you money because pruning is faster and less expensive due to easy branch visibility
Tall Tree Pruning
Our Arborists are equipped and trained for safe tree climbing
Additional Tree Services
GREEN FEATURE Natural Pruning
- A sustainable practice that helps maintain the health of trees, adding to their life span and avoiding unnecessary and costly replacement of trees and shrubs
- Eliminates the unnecessary waste and debris caused by shearing; natural pruning is selectively pruning only what needs to be pruned for the health of the plant
Professional and safe stump grinding after removal of dead or damaged trees
GREEN FEATURE Wood & Brush Chipping
We recycle all wood waste!
Professional diagnosis of your plants by a Certified Arborist or Licensed Spray Specialist
GREEN FEATURE Seasonal Yard Clean-Ups
Spring, Summer, and Fall; we recycle all yard waste!
Tree and Shrub Disease Control
Professional diagnosis and treatment of harmful Anthracnose
Leaf and Twig Blight
Professional diagnosis and treatment of infectious Leaf & Twig Blight
Powdery Mildew Spray
Professional diagnosis and treatment of sticky Powdery Mildew
And much more!
- Our tree and plant experts can also diagnose the following:
- Root Rots
- Wilts and Decline
- Many more
Sprays and Treatments Available
- Efficient — yearlong insect protection
- Pocket Book Friendly — only one application necessary
GREEN FEATURE Deep Root Tree Feed
Soil-Injected slow release fertilizer for established trees
- To protect against a variety of harmful insects, including aphids, mites, scale, etc
- We recommend a 3 application program to keep your plants healthy and insect free!
Tree and Shrub Fertilizer
Slow release with iron
Fruit Eliminator Spray
Reduces or eliminates nuisance fruit development on a large variety of ornamental trees