What IPM Means to You
IPM stands for Integrated Pest Management. It is a more environmentally friendly approach than traditional spraying for insect control, weed control, and plant health. More site visits ensure early detection of pest problems. Early detection means less pesticide (if any) is needed. As a result, predatory insects survive and the ecosystem remains balanced, naturally.
GREEN FEATURE Organic Dormant Insect Oil
Highly effective in controlling dormant insects and their eggs; it’s environmentally friendly – No Pesticides!
Systemic Soil Drench
- Efficient – yearlong insect protection
- Pocket Book Friendly – only one application necessary
GREEN FEATURE Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- We practice IPM which is a more environment friendly approach to insect and weed control and plant health.
- More site visits insure early detection of pest problems – early detection means fewer applications are needed and fewer products are used. As a result, predatory insects survive and the ecosystem remains balanced
Foundation Spray Program
To control pesky ants and spiders
Tree and Shrub Insect Control
- To protect against a variety of harmful insects, including aphids, mites, scale, etc
- We recommend a 3 application program to keep your plants healthy and insect free
Other specialty insect sprays available!
- Elm Beetle
- Crane Fly
- Chinch Bugs
- Many more!