- We do most minor and even some major repair jobs to your irrigation system.
- Detect potential problems that help you prevent water waste, water runoff,
& sprinkler damage
- Adjust clocks for seasonal irrigation needs; saving you more water overall
- The less water you use, the more money you save!
- Efficient water usage preserves natural resources and promotes the
sustainability of our local water source
- Save Money: Whether you pay for city water or spend electricity running a
pump, the money you save over time will more than pay for the rain sensor!
- Prolonging the Life of Your Irrigation System: A rain sensor can reduce wear
to your system because it runs only when necessary.
- Reducing Nutrient Loss & Disease Damage: Over-watering causes nutrients
to wash away from turf, requiring increased applications of fertilizer. It also
retards deep root growth and increases lawn susceptibility to disease. In fact,
over-watering has been called the most common cause of disease in turf.
- Conserving Municipal Water: By preventing unnecessary irrigation after rain
events, rain sensors help ensure water availability for emergencies, such as
firefighting, especially during the peak summer months.